Information on Re-Opening
Re-Opening of Broadview Garden Centre
Following the recent government announcement regarding the reopening of garden centres, we are pleased to announce we will be re-opening on Wednesday 20th May 2020.
We have implemented some adjustments to ensure the safety of both you, our customers, and also our staff. The following measures will now be in place:
- Please only visit us for essential garden supplies. As much as we are looking forward to your visit, at this time it should not be seen as a social occasion
- Please respect the rules of physical distancing. We will be marking out 2m gaps to assist with this
- There will be sanitising points where trollies and baskets can be wiped down before use
- Please do not shop in groups larger than two. In accordance with current government guidelines, you should also be from the same household.
- Please adhere to all directional signage and instructions. They are in place for the safety of our staff and customers
- We will be limiting the number of people in the enclosed area of the Garden Centre, so a queuing system will be operating
- Screens have been put in place around the tills for the protection of customers and staff
- We will only be accepting card payments, (ideally contactless ) or payments via Google Pay or Apple Pay.
- Broadview Tea Room will remain closed, in line with government guidelines, and our toilets will also be closed during this time.
Please note that Broadview Gardens remains closed at this time.
Broadview Gardens Centre
Tonbridge Road, Hadlow
Kent TN11 0AL